Responsible to the Head of Training in supporting the delivery of training courses for internal and external customers, providing off-site training requirements for the F. Ball and Setcrete brands and helping to ensure the development and efficient running of the F. Ball Centre of Excellence.
- Assist with the administration of training courses and maintenance of records in conjunction with other department personnel.
- Deliver training and product demonstrations at the Centre of Excellence and various locations nationally through a variety of methods, including online and face to face.
- Work closely with industry associated training providers and create sustainable partnerships to develop our training offering in line with our strategic objectives.
- Utilise new training materials and presentation methods to enhance our training courses and keep abreast of relevant industry standards and/or legislation.
- Work with the marketing department to create course presentations, online instructional content, and assist with the promotion of our overall training offer.
- Provide weekly reports to the Head of Training to evidence weekly activities, and to ensure that objectives, standards, and practices are aligned.
Applicants should possess excellent communication, social and personal skills. They should be a highly motivated self-starter with a proven track record of time management, effective decision making and demonstrate leadership ability.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary/ package commensurate with experience.
Applications should be made in writing to: Tim Green – Head of Training, or by e-mail to email@example.com, accompanied by an up-to-date CV.
Full job description is available on request.